Friday, March 07, 2008

Hamas claims deadliest attack in Israel in 2 years

Ok, I don't think I've made myself clear enough, so I'll spell it out for everyone:

If a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION is killing civilians, they deserve nothing more then
eradication
A religious Jew walks past a bullet-riddled glass door from ...

They don't deserve to be internationally recognized as a government.  They don't deserve to be a part of a "peace deal".  And they CERTAINLY don't deserve to have their own state.

Palestinians love to celebrate the 9/11 attacks, and blamed the American people for it.

Therefore, under their own set of "rules", they are responsible for their own misery that they have upon them as we speak.

Personally, if I were Israel, I'd cut off everything from the Palestinians.  Food, electricity, water, medical supplies, everything needs to go.  Seal off the area, position the Israeli military to prevent smuggling, and let them deal with their own problems internally.  I think Israel has been more then patient when it comes to Hamas, and this is only going to continue until one side decides to end the conflict once and for all.

 

Travis

travis@rightwinglunatic.com

No comments: